1. HAIR, MAKEUP, & NAILS: Please arrive ready to select your outfit and start the session, with hair and makeup done and everything ready to go, and fresh nail polish or no polish. I'll be excitedly waiting for you, so if you think you may be late, please let me know as soon as YOU know you may be late.
2. UNWANTED HAIR: If you normally shave your underarms, legs, or any other area, please do so the day before so there's no razor-burn. I charge crazy money for removing hair or doing manicures or pedicures in Photoshop, or to fix poorly applied makeup. At the session, if I see what I think may be problems, you will have the option for me to do the edits, or leave them alone.
3. OUTFITS: Bring what you think you look your best in. The results in the final images are always better if the garments are clean, fit well and are flattering either in color or design. I can clamp things to make them fit better, if need be. Bring whatever accessories may be needed to complete the outfits (belts, bras, jewelry, the right color of lipstick, etc.)
4. TO BRING: Your outfits; makeup; hair accessories; jewelry choices; shoes appropriate to your outfits (keep in mind, though, that I shoot mostly closeups as seen in my portfolios; therefore, do not plan on more than just a couple of full-lengths unless those are the priority); any fun props that you might want to use (hats/musical instruments/sports gear, etc.)
4(b). FOR BOUDOIR: I.D. proving you're 18 or older; a strapless bra can be very handy for leaving no strap-lines on the shoulders; bring a skin-colored thong or g-string or other underwear to wear in the sheets and seated on props.
5. IF A PAYMENT IS DUE: Be prepared with whatever you need in order to pay in the event that any payment is due at the session...I accept PayPal, local check, or cash.
Thank you for asking me to be your Photographer! I can't wait to see what you bring...and what we can create together!